10/30/08

Baby shower from Kami and Ashlee (Oct. 2, 2008)

My cute roommates from 2 summers ago (back when I first met Jon) asked within minutes of finding out I was pregnant 5 months ago if they could host a baby shower, and I was so grateful to them for helping me out like that. It was so fun and they made it so cute. Kami made a cute diaper cake that must have taken hours, and Ashlee made little favors and hosted the shower at her apartment. Thanks a MILLION cute girls for all the time and planning that went into it! You're wonderful! Thank you also to all those that were so sweet and came to the shower for me! I loved seeing you there and I can't tell you how much all the gifts have helped us to prepare for Baby Smith!




























The ladies that made it happen (they'll probably hate me for posting these pictures, but they were the only ones I had of them from the shower!)

2 comments:

M said...

Melissa!

I can't believe all the new posts on your blog! You have been busy! Baby smith has a cute room!

Kami said...

Oh my goodness...Ashlee and I look like we're going to eat each other! haha! Love all the new posts! I have more pics from the shower that I need to get to you! I'll bring them with when I come see sweet little Van!