10/27/08

The kind of party we throw for the people that are already making all the money anyway (Sep. 2008)

In the second week of September I had a huge evening work event that we'd been planning for months. This was a rooftop broker event, meant like all other broker events to lure the brokers in with a gift (a really pricey gift), offer grand prizes (insanely good grand prizes), give away food and drinks, make the tour a sample space before they get anything, and hope that in the end it amounts to some of them being impressed by our brokers/marketing/building and wanting to find a client to rent out any portion of the building. This is all pulled off by the miracle work of my coworker/marketing manager and the rest of our marketing team, and when it's all over, we can all let out a big sigh of relief for yet another successful event.

This was the last event I helped with at my job...time went by so fast! I LOVE my coworkers, these girls are what makes everything happen. And on top of that, they're so fun!!! I miss you guys!


















No comments: