
This obviously in no way can represent everything they did while they were here (they seriously did EVERYTHING, with the babies, with the strollers, on the metro, they were awesome) but it shows them at the Lincoln overlooking the Washington, and then with Jon in front of the Capitol when he went in the district to pick them up one day after work. And the next picture is hilarious...this is a bunch of Asian people taking photos of Ren and Jayci, apparently they just came up to their strollers and started snapping tons of pics without asking or anything, it was so funny. They're young stars! Or they're just really cute kids. :)

Below is a photo I got of Iwo Jima (rockin' the point and shoot) at night when I ventured out in the car with Julie and Jeni and their babies sans Jon since he was at Priesthood. Let's just say it was my first time driving to Iwo Jima alone (or anywhere alone really, besides the grocery store, the church, or a friend's house), and I was pretty excited we made it there without driving away on some bridge taking us to Anacostia or something. Believe me, that's a lot easier to do than you might think! I also managed to get us all safely to the Air Force Memorial and safe and sound back home...where Jon was patiently waiting since he'd been home 15-20 minutes and we had his keys since we had the car...oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment