We were able to go to a wedding of one of Jon's coworkers , and it was sooo pretty. They were married on the edge of the water at a beautiful orchard/farm in Havre de Grace, MD, and the weather was perfect--it didn't rain until right after the ceremony. :) Tonya looked so pretty and happy, I had to put some of their pictures up.She was of course, escorted by none less than George W., as you can see in the photo above. (Okay, maybe not really, but her dad looks JUST like him and her whole family's from Texas, so they could at least be friends. Everyone was sneaking pictures of him all night...okay everyone meaning me). The dance afterwards was a blast! Jon of course was his crazy dancing self, and he loosened up everyone else to start dancing and get the party started. Nice work honey! I wish I could have videotaped some of his sick moves, but we had no video camera at the time. Let's just say there was some solid Vanilla Ice playing, some quality line dance time that let Jon and I show off our Utah skills, and there may or may not have been a back flip at sometime during the evening. Those of you who weren't there to see the show definitely missed out.
I had so much fun dressing up and being with Jon and his coworkers, they're all a blast and so nice to me. Thanks for inviting us Tonya!
Another under cover photo of George W.:
1 comment:
Bummer. Wish I could have been there to see some of Jon's "B Boy" moves. He really does know how to get the party started.
Jessica
Post a Comment