10/30/08

Visitors--Round IV: Julie, Jeni, Ren & jayci (Oct. 2008)

At the beginning of October, we were so happy to have another round of visitors, this time Jon's sisters Julie and Jeni, and their cute little babies Ren and Jayci (hands down our cutest visitors yet). Since we haven't been back to Utah for over a year, we hadn't even met these two cute kids until Jon picked them up from the airport. We had sooo much fun with them, and I loved the chance to spend more time with my cute sisters in law, they're so fun.

Cutting out pictures to post is hard enough for me, but throw two cute kids into the mix, and I pretty much can't exclude anything. (I can tell already this is going to be a problem in a week or so when Baby Smith decides to show up...) So in attempts to make all the photos easier to swallow, I've divided them into separate posts of the things we did while they were here.

Here's #1!
Capitol Tour, Friday Oct. 3
(Thanks a million Kami for hooking us up last minute and for being such a cute tour guide as always! I loved having the excuse to see you!)











































No comments: