3/18/09

Utah Trip Highlights: part 4—the Sorensens.

The last segment of our trip.

Not only did we catch all of the Smiths on our trip, but we were doubly fortunate to catch all the Sorensens too {my family}. We loved our time in Cedar having family game nights, experiencing the Wii fit for the first time, eating great food, watching the Inaguration from TV instead of in person (we totally forgot about that when we planned this trip last July, and I was SO bummed that we'd be gone EXACTLY when I wanted to be here the most! I guess it at least gave us a good excuse for not sucking it up and braving the cold and crowds), and of course sneaking in some family pics. Jon even got to spend another day on the slopes, this time with my brother (thanks again Jer for hooking him up with a free pass!).

I especially had so much fun seeing my sisters and their new babies! Well, they were new to me at least, even though they were born in March and August, because I hadn't even met them yet! So the 3 Sorensen girls each had a baby in 2008...a good year for the grandparents. :) Their kids are all so darling, we loved playing with them. Thanks Mom and Dad for making the trip so fun! We loved seeing you! And thanks Ann for letting us crash at your place for our last night, dinner was great, and it was so nice to spend time with all of you.

Without further ado, the remainder of our Utah trip photos:

IMG_3593_2
IMG_3602_bw
kaylee-james
IMG_3590_bw
IMG_3605_3
IMG_3562_2_bw
sorensens1
sorensens2


He was a witness.
IMG_3302_2


family photos
2 copy_2
11 copy_2
16 copy_2

1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Love the photos - they're fantastic! And look at all those cute babies. :)