3/5/09

a little piece of heaven in the Smith home

"He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


















































































dinner for 2: what happens when van & dad want to eat at the same time


















we might have a thumb-sucker yet...

6 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

oh what a cute kid you have!!!

Michele said...

Melissa he is adorable! I am loving those pictures. You know what I was thinking.. the last time I saw you was like your mission homecoming? If I remember correctly? MAN how time flies and life happens! Well done with the cute family! :)

Steven and Erika said...

I love the picture always! The one of Jon feeding Van and eating pizza is hilarious! :) I can't believe how big he is getting already! He is a really rather handsome boy if I do say so myself!

brionyskerjance said...

I sent you an email about all the blog coding. Sorry it took my so long to get back to you. Let me know if you need me to better explain something :)

Briony

Laura & Tyson said...

Haha I love that you captured them both eating at the same time. Jon's expression is great and Van is adorable as always!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I can't believe how big he's getting!