6/25/09

let's pretend...

...that maybe it hasn't been over a month since we've updated, that everything I'm posting now is current, and then promptly move on with summer. How we love summer. And let's be honest, who wants to blog when you can go play outside instead?

What we've been up to:

Getting out and getting ourselves cultured. Van's getting pretty good at the whole babysitting thing, so Jon and I kind of went on a date-night craze for a while, mostly because there were several events we really wanted to go to that were not exactly baby-friendly, so instead he's been playing with his friends Ashlee & Nate, Kami, Tyson & Laura, and Tracy & Odie. :) {thanks you guys for all your help!!} Each date night was so good and unique that I think they each deserve their own post, so scroll on up for the reviews.

No comments: