5/14/09

2 years ago today

we were just getting off of one of these
CIMG2017

and arriving here
CIMG2019

to look real hot in helmets like these
honeymoon1

while we drove around the island with beaches that looked like this
CIMG2029

which had potential to be real romantic, except it poured rain so it ended up being more like this
CIMG2024
(aka lots and lots of fun) which we loved.


And then we woke up to a sunrise like this
CIMG2085

and we did a little wading here
CIMG2123

and enjoyed a breakfast like this
CIMG2134


and all the kissing photos were justified, because we were celebrating this beautiful event
(which had taken place just 2 days earlier, May 12, 2007)
wedding_cropped


I definitely could go for another honeymoon. :) But until we can pull that off again, I'm ecstatic that I get to spend every day of my life with this guy.
IMG_4313_2_bw

he's pretty much the best thing that's every happened to me. 2 years. 2 apartments. 1 baby.
happy anniversary, love of my life.

happy being the key word.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honeymoons are the best :D Happy anniversary!

The Adventures of Jakers said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's only been two years since your wedding.. It seems like forever ago. Congrats/condolences for getting into the marathon. Sounds fun! Remind me and we'll come down to watch and cheer you on! Happy training.