

He got me the biggest balloon I'd ever seen, and Van was enthralled by the big shiny floating thing twice his size. He found my favoritest chocolates and insisted I don't share (gone in 2 days). He gave me bright flowers in happy shades of lime green, white, and bubblegum pink. He made me the sweetest card and told me why he loved me. He took me to dinner at a quaint little local mexican place (I LOVE mexican) and let me eat more than I should have. He took me dancing, and little did you know, the man can dance. He knows how to move, knows how to step, and you should see the way he moves his hips. He stole all the old ladies' hearts, all the young girls' hearts, and while he may have forgot to tell me that everyone else ballroom dancing that night would be dressed in red so I was awkwardly the only one in aqua blue, he still stole my heart all over again.
just like every other day.
I love him.
and Van loves balloons. big ones.

p.s. HUGE thanks to our sweet friends Ashlee & Nate who were the brave souls to take on Van's very first night of babysitting. You were pros, and you let us have our own first post-baby date, just in time for Valentine's.
1 comment:
oh what a fun valentine's day to celebrate it with cute van!
Post a Comment