
These were taken over 2 weeks ago, when Van was 7 weeks old and was beginning to show off his rolling over skills during tummy time. Jon and I are pretty tough coaches when it comes to neck muscle drills and other such serious maneuvers, so we were proud to see all his practice pay off in several moments of glory, and a celebratory smile to top it off. After a typical hard day's work, he got all tuckered out on top of his dad. Or was it his dad that got all tuckered out? It's tough to call who beats who to sleep in this house...
Van started smiling probably about a month ago, but it's become frequent and very responsive to our smiling at him now, and we loooove it. He has the biggest, happiest smiles, and it's getting really easy to pull one out of him. The photo here was the first smile captured on camera, but of course I'm behind, and there are much bigger smiles yet to post. Big muscles and a cute smile...this one could be a womanizer.



2 comments:
Van is SO DANG cute!!! I seriously want to be parents like you guys when I grow up!
Thanks for including us on your Christmas list. What a precious baby and such a cute little family!!! We are so happy for you!!! Love ya tons, Laura and Chuck Garner
Post a Comment