Last week marked 2 years since our first kiss...what's not to celebrate? AND Jon recently had his 3 year jobversary at his current job--congrats to Jon! "ersaries" are fun because they remind me of tons of things that happened before and everything that's happened since the last "ersary". I hope everyone celebrates kissiversaries, graduatverseries, jobversaries, and other such "ersaries" of good things in life, because in addition to all other good reasons for celebrating, they're another excuse to bring out the ice cream, and who doesn't want that?
8/15/08
Happy Kissiversary
Last week marked 2 years since our first kiss...what's not to celebrate? AND Jon recently had his 3 year jobversary at his current job--congrats to Jon! "ersaries" are fun because they remind me of tons of things that happened before and everything that's happened since the last "ersary". I hope everyone celebrates kissiversaries, graduatverseries, jobversaries, and other such "ersaries" of good things in life, because in addition to all other good reasons for celebrating, they're another excuse to bring out the ice cream, and who doesn't want that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats awesome! I love any excuse to celebrate (and eat ice cream, except I don't wait for a special occaision to eat it :)
Happy kissaversary! Honestly, I have no idea what day Ryan and I first kissed on, but maybe I'll start celebrating sometime around the first of June ;).
Now you have to tell the story about how you two met and fell in love!
Post a Comment