
These photos were actually taken at 27 weeks, but they were 3 months before the due date of little baby Smith. We're getting so excited for him to come! Every week I get bigger, and every week he reminds me more that he's hanging out inside of me...he is a mover!! This kid is moving, kicking, shifting, pushing, and doing double back flips from the second I wake up in the morning until after I go to sleep at night. I absolutely LOVE feeling him, and it's so fascinating for me when I get to look down and SEE him moving! How fun is that?!? I can't believe this little person in me has enough room in there! I love every time he moves, and the only concern I have is that the doctor said I should start to notice his regular schedule of resting and being active. Umm...I don't think he ever sleeps. Is this a sign of long nights to come? Or just evidence that we really will have a mini Jon on our hands? Good thing we're both night people; looks like it might be coming in handy for something besides studying for finals or doing other ridiculous things that should never be done while half asleep. :)
Jon loves him moving just as much as I do, and he makes me laugh. A couple nights ago when I got excited and put my hands on my stomach because the baby was moving, Jon pushed my hands away and said "Get out of here! You get him all day long! It's my turn!" I love how excited he is, he'll be such a fun dad.
As for the belly shot showing the view of my feet...I had to lean forward to see those toes. A week or so ago I tried to put on shoes for the first time in months (it's summer, flip flops are such a blessing), and I just couldn't physically bend my body in half. It was the funniest thing. I'm hoping Jon will start volunteering to paint my toenails when that becomes impossible, but I'm waiting for the affirmative response on that. Three months left!!
2 comments:
Cute belly. It only gets bigger from here. Good luck with the shoes. I ended up buying slip ons and one size bigger.(My feet grow one size bigger while I'm pregnant)But at least you wouldn't have to bend over to try to put them on or tie them. Call me sometime. Good luck with the move :)
Melissa you are so cute! It's crazy the next little Smith will be here in just a few more months. I can't wait to see pictures of him. I wish we could visit!
Post a Comment