6/16/08

Rolling Thunder

Every Memorial Day weekend the Rolling Thunder biker club comes to town. We were lucky enough to stumble across them this year on the way back from kayaking in Georgetown.

Melissa managed to snap a photo of me in the middle of thousands of HOGs which captured a pretty fair amount of the excitement I get when I'm around these rumbling roadsters. This bike with 2 wheels on the front is a real beauty, as well as this yellow submarine, or whatever it is. We found this religious motif on painted on the back of a 3 wheeler. We saw plenty of handlebars that I wouldn't even be able to reach too, but didn't get any shots of them.

I'll probably never get a bike like any of these, but Melissa and I wouldn't mind stumbling across an inexpensive bike one day.




1 comment:

Generational stitcher said...

One day Tom and I will have bike too...someday...This is the highlight of winter...the first bike of the season means spring is coming...who needs the groundhog?