So we were sitting at lunch with Rachel Watson and the Allens when a massive rainstorm ensued. Our table was right up against the wall of big glass window. Nobody believed me when I said I was getting wet, then I told everyone that we needed to move our table away from the window. I guess every was wondering why I was taking the joke as far as I was, apparently I was the only one being rained on. After we moved our table everyone could see that water was coming down inside of the wall of windows. We finally picked up all our food and moved to a new table, and pretty soon the entire wall of windows was a waterfall, all on the inside of the restaurant. Since we weren't in the flood anymore we had fun taking pictures of the waiters who were attempting to squeegee water into trays that they placed on the floor, it was a weird method and didn't really seem to work, but at least they were trying to do something. We managed to walk away with a 20 percent discount, but we all would have paid more for the entertainment.
Before going out to our car in the rain, we enjoyed Shilow's Guitar Hero faces at Best Buy. The boy has skills!


No comments:
Post a Comment