Nice midsection Missa! I saw the comment you posted on Maeggy's blog and I was so excited to see you have a blog. It's such an easy way to keep up to date on people. Looks like you guys are having all kinds of fun out there. I love all the pictures. I miss you! I'll send you an invite to our blog. I think I saw your email on Maeggy's blog. By the way when did you get glasses? They're super cute. Love ya, Jenn
3 comments:
You two are much cuter than these guys, but I'd believe that they're you!
Hey guys, that's pretty funny. Jon, you're lookin pretty hip, and Melissa, you are definitely the sassy one! Joel
Nice midsection Missa! I saw the comment you posted on Maeggy's blog and I was so excited to see you have a blog. It's such an easy way to keep up to date on people. Looks like you guys are having all kinds of fun out there. I love all the pictures. I miss you! I'll send you an invite to our blog. I think I saw your email on Maeggy's blog. By the way when did you get glasses? They're super cute.
Love ya, Jenn
Post a Comment