So we ventured out among tourists a week later since we had family in town, and not only did we catch the tail end of the cherry blossom festival and some river dance performers on stage in from of the Jefferson, but the SUN was out!! I was so happy to catch some remaining blossoms and get evidence of them in full beautiful color. The difference in these pictures is amazing, especially compared to our first photo shoot that almost seemed to be in grayscale compared to these. I LOVE the sun!
Wow you weren't kidding about a marathon of posts! The cherry blossoms were beautiful! And the kite flying looks like loads of fun! I sure done miss the freezing cold weather. I just thought about how we've been in the mid 70's lately when I read about your 30 degree weather! But I do miss you!
Thanks for the latest "smattering"...loved it! The only time I have ever been to DC was during the cherry blossom festival. It's really something you shouldn't miss. Glad you guys are taking it all in while your there!
2 comments:
Wow you weren't kidding about a marathon of posts! The cherry blossoms were beautiful! And the kite flying looks like loads of fun! I sure done miss the freezing cold weather. I just thought about how we've been in the mid 70's lately when I read about your 30 degree weather! But I do miss you!
Thanks for the latest "smattering"...loved it! The only time I have ever been to DC was during the cherry blossom festival. It's really something you shouldn't miss. Glad you guys are taking it all in while your there!
Post a Comment