Hey! these pictures are so much fun! Those blossoms are georgous and you guys are so cute. The kite pics are awesome too! Wow thats a lot of kites!!! Joel and I bought a kite a while back and just took it out for it's first spin last week. It's not as cool as elmo, but it was pretty sweet. we'll have to post some asap.
Coulda used a little warning before the low hanging limbs shot. And now I'm stifling laughter alone in my office... You two are adorable. You crack me up. I am just the teeniest bit jealous (maybe a little more...) of your fun adventures. Keep 'em coming!
2 comments:
Hey! these pictures are so much fun! Those blossoms are georgous and you guys are so cute. The kite pics are awesome too! Wow thats a lot of kites!!! Joel and I bought a kite a while back and just took it out for it's first spin last week. It's not as cool as elmo, but it was pretty sweet. we'll have to post some asap.
Coulda used a little warning before the low hanging limbs shot. And now I'm stifling laughter alone in my office... You two are adorable. You crack me up. I am just the teeniest bit jealous (maybe a little more...) of your fun adventures. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment