If not the greatest, probably the funniest Santa photos I've ever seen. Kids are supposed to cry when they sit on his lap, and Van did that perfectly. He was absolutely terrified. But I've never seen a Santa performing synchronized screaming with the crying kid. Or laughing a very large eyes-shut-tight Santa belly laugh, or whatever it is he was doing. Nor have I seen Santa asleep in his photo, but Lila does have that lulling effect on all of us, so I can't really blame the man. We totally had no idea Santa was doing that when they were taking the pictures, we laughed so hard when we opened these up!
(taken Dec. 20, 2010 @ Santa's Workshop in front of the National Christmas Tree) *we love Lila's stylish white hammer pants hanging out under her sweater. Most people dress their kids up for Santa...we put them in pjs and stick regular clothes on top because it was FREEZING!
8 comments:
yep he screamed with Bronco too, priceless!
Wow guys, best Santa photos EVER!
Welcome back, sis. I think you might have had the real Santa there. Props to you on the photo-biz decision. We love checking out your kids. (Don't you love how no one really cares about the adults?)
Oh man, I knew we should have gone to see him! These pictures are classic.
That is hilarious! I love how Santa's hat is stretching out to the max as Van is trying to slide off of him haha.
YES! I love when you update! Can't wait to see more pics of you guys and your adorable babies. and what a weirdo santa!!
I LOVE this Santa! Best photos ever! Is he for hire...?
Those are the best pictures EVER!
Post a Comment