5/4/10

sunshiney

we heart you, beautiful evening backlighting on sunny days. BIG heart. We're also pretty crazy about this little blonde boy with messy hair, a messy face, and energy that could sail him to the moon and back.


van-greenplaid4
van-greenplaid1

that cute little messy face has never looked happier
van-greenplaid-swingwdad
van-greenplaid7

he's got this thing about his stomach and exposing it and/or checking it out...it's both hilarious and adorable.
van-greenplaid2
van-greenplaid9
van-greenplaid11
van-greenplaid8
van-greenplaid5

6 comments:

Jaci said...

Oh my! Why have I not looked at your blog lately? Van has grown up so much since I last checked in! I LOVE all the "real life" photos you have of him. I am very envious of your awesome sites in all the photos. Those pink blossoming trees! Whoa!!! Love them! Everyday is beautiful in the life of the Smith family! I wish Utah had a little more charm. Avenues, lake docks, cute lamp posts....
I am excited to see DC and Kami!! I won't have Ike with me though-- crazy that I am going to be away from him for 4 nights, 5 days. I hope Kami is ready to rock me to sleep as I might be a little homesick for him. Or maybe, I will feel FREE and wonderful as I don't have cracker crumbs in my purse and a sippy cup in every nook an cranny of my life. ;) Love him and I'm sure I'll miss him.
I'm not sure what Kami has planned for us but I'd love if we could see you and Van! Ohhh, that would be so fun!
My big question for the trip.... do I bring my camera??? I'd feel so sad not to, but at the same time, will I feel safe traveling with it, will I drive my friends crazy with it? What if It get's lost/stolen? sigh!! What do I do?? Such a lame worry, but I thought you might understand. :)

Andrea Hatch said...

Love all the lens flare. Gorgeous photos and gorgeous family. : )

kallina said...

Love the messy hair and the tight pants! So stylie. Joel

Jessica said...

Has he found his nipples yet? Edmond loves his. He rubs them when he watches TV or when I read to him...like a little kid would feel his blankie.

Jen said...

JUST LOVE YOUR PHOTOS... YOU ARE AMAZING WITH THE CAMERA! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU LIVE WITH ME AND CAPTURE MY CHILDREN AND OUR EVERYDAY MOMENTS... AHAH! YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL!

kallina said...

ooooo pretty light and flares