5/5/08

Our baby's first photo shoot

As we learned must always the case with sonograms, this was SO MUCH cooler in person, when it was moving and waving and lounging in its little home, but here is a picture nonetheless of the first glimpse we got of baby Smith. Of course we thought it was the cutest thing ever, we're pretty sure it has Jon's eyes, or maybe just his extraordinarily huge brain. It's gonna be a smart one!!! Many more updates to come.

Thanks for all your fun comments and excitement for us...to answer the questions, Melissa's feeling great and hasn't lost her lunch once, YES we're definitely finding out the gender (not until June) so we can lovingly refer to the baby as he or she instead of "it"...we feel so bad doing that...and yes, we'll have to move, but no, not anytime soon. We'll keep you posted!

11 comments:

Generational stitcher said...

Tom had your picture pulled up on the screen and I started telling him how the baby was laying...he gave me a weird look...I love these...it's amazing! SO FUN!!! Enjoy it! It goes WAY too fast!!

Taryn said...

very clever!! love it.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I love it! That is seriously so cool! Melissa you are so sweet! I really don't want you guys to move away!!!

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Kids are AWESOME (said from a mother of two who really didn't want any.... they really are the best)
We'll keep you in our prayers and hopefully everything will go smoothly and you'll keep your record of keeping your lunch inside!

Our Paper Plates said...

What exciting news! Congrats! Yeah, I know..I'm a little late in saying it. But thats how I roll. Hope you are feeling well, Melissa. You will for sure make the cutest pregnant woman!!

Lots of love,
Rach

Kami said...

You and Jon are so adorable! I love the captions on the sonogram...so cute! I'm so excited to be an "aunt" again! (self-appointed of course!)

Terina said...

Congrats!!! That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!! That really is wonderful!!! I'll look forward to updates!!!

The Adventures of Jakers said...

Congrats you guys! I'm betting on the x chromosomes! Missa you feeling alright?

{lex} said...

WOW!!! We're so excited for y'all. Susie was born in November, so in a year from now you'll have a litte mobile munchkin on your hands like us. You're in for such a treat.

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats Melissa! I've lost touch with you for so many years now, I'm glad I know where to find you. We are expecting #3 if you can believe that. Hope all is well, check out our blog!

Sean & Lacey said...

Your blog was harder to find cause your hairs different! Cute though, were you able to find out what your having on Tuesday? email me and I'll add you on our blog, lsstanley@live.com