Long awaited and long overdue, I finally got together with my cute friends (and old roomies) Ashlee and Kami. We've all been in the same area for a year now, and it's taken us this long to get ourselves together for an evening of food and chatting. We went to a great Thai restaurant in Shirlington recommended by Ash, and we pretty much owned the place for 4 hours following our arrival. Pretty sure our waiter hated us. And we were bugged by the constant interruptions asking us if we wanted more water. Beginning our evening at 7 and ending after 12, it was exactly what I needed--a good dose of my girls. It was so fun to reminisce, talk about about the now, and guess where our futures might take us. I miss those girls like crazy!! Thanks Kam and Ash for such a perfect night out! We better do it again soon!

1 comment:
Oh I love you girls-more than you will probably ever now! I'm so happy we got to spend the night together (and a whole summer-woot woot '06!). We are definitely doing it again soon...
Post a Comment