12/19/07

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



These are the main attractions at the Smith home for the holidays this year! We splurged and got a 2-footer-pre-lit tree from Target, which fit perfectly on a box in our only available space in the apartment. We've got this awesome idea of wrapping anything we get at the store that we don't need immediately, and all of the sudden we've got all these presents under the tree! We're gonna be dying for the toothpaste we wrapped if our current tube doesn't hold over long enough.

Our stockings have been hung on the wall with care, we've put Christmas lights everywhere we can, and we couldn't feel more festive. We're totally into Christmas, and it's been fun sharing our family's traditions with each other as we combine them and try to come us with some new things of our own. We're loving our little Christmas decorations in our little apartment, it's perfect for us.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Melissa!!! It's your cousin, Lindsay. I just saw your parents here in AZ over the weekend and they told me about your blog, so I'm stopping by to say hi! :) Looks like you guys are thoroughly enjoying married life!

Our blog is matthewandlindsay.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my links.

M said...

Hey you guys.
I've been trying to figure out what your site was - looking everywhere - and I googled your names. Hilarious. You two have very common names. Anyway, I found you on the Allen's site.
I hope your Christmas was awesome!