Going to the park with our kids has been awesome this year with so much good weather. It's been especially fun to see how much more Lila can do this spring than she could last spring (since she was only 9 months old and crawling then...). She is now a maniac at the park just like her brother, fearlessly climbing jungle gyms, catapulting down slides, jumping off everything imaginable, and gaining me the looks of nearby parents concerned I may not be watching her close enough. Sigh...so reminiscent of Van.
I can't get over the beautiful little girl she's becoming, we love her to pieces!!
3 comments:
Your kids are beautiful! I'm glad Lila is doing better. What a scary thing for all of you!
Your pictures are beautiful and your kids are adorable!!! I totally agree with you about the holiday thing. We under do just about every holiday.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment