Enjoy 18 seconds of video speed-summarizing our night last night (which, by the way, was a very, very late one). We love how it turned out!
Here are some small highlight photos in case you can't view the video for whatever reason.










For those of you who see me on a regular basis...you probably already knew! Was it maybe all the layers and flow-y shirts in futile hopes to hide the (quickly growing) bump this last month that gave it away? Or the way I awkwardly changed the subject when you asked me about being pregnant? :)
For those of you who see our kids in their usual full-throttle-craziness mode on a regular basis...you probably think we are out of our minds to add another to the mix (how will they ever keep track of THREE running away from them in the church building every Sunday??). Sometimes we think we're out of our minds too, but they still manage to be cute enough to keep us going back for more! So...deep breath...here we go again!!
SAME: no sickness, cravings, or aversions for me at all, again...I'm so grateful for that!
DIFFERENT: we're not finding out the gender until the birth!
25 comments:
Ha ha, that's awesome!!!!! I had to rewatch the video to make sure I really saw what I thought I saw the first time. :) What a fun adventure for you guys!
YAY! Congratulations. Loved the video too by the way. So creative!
AHHH!!! Miss!!! Greatest news ever and the most creative announcement, of course, from my most creative friends. Love it.
What an incredibly creative way to announce the pregnancy! You are NOT crazy for doing #3! You'll just love it! But, get ready to be outnumbered...
Sweet.. I am so excited for you guys congrats!!!
Congrats! I didn't realize you had moved! I sent your Christmas card to your old address. If it ever comes back to me, I'll resend it or I have some extras if you send me your new address. Glad you are feeling well.
Congratulations you four! That is just the best news ever!
FABULOUS NEWS! Congrats!
SO WONDERFUL!!! Considering you two make the most adorable children I have ever seen you better make a few more for the rest of us to ogle over! Congratulations for real and I hope that you continue feeling well!!
Very very creative, and very very exciting!! Congrats you guys!! :)
Oh My Gosh!!!! So excited for you guys!!! Congrats! You will love not knowing the gender. We always did. Keep enjoying the pregnancy!
ps will contact you for new address. moved again, huh? ;)
Wha!!!! I love everything about this post...especially that you are bringing another perfectly adorable Smith kid into this world! And I am so excited you are not finding out...you will love it!
Wow, very impressive. That was fun! Congratulations!!! Super Duper exciting. Love you guys!!!
Yeah Melissa, that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. However, with three kids I'm afraid you won't every come back this way. Just means I have to make a trip out there to see you guys :)
Congrats! That's such great news! We miss you guys and are glad that you're adding to the number of kids in your ward's and future wards' nurseries. They make it a lot more fun. :) All the best!!
congrats! such a fun way to announce!! you guys will be great with three!!!
ps. i didn't know you were still doing your photography business! (i'm way behind, i guess!) i would LOVE some photos of our family when you are in utah next. i don't now if that is even an option but keep me posted!
AWESOME! Congrats, you two!
Hooray for Smith Baby #3!! That's so great!
Wahoo! Congratulations guys!
seriously you guys are coolest! congrats!
Seriously, how did I not know?!! Congratulations!!! Best. news. ever. You guys are sooooo wonderful.
Congrats!
Congratulations you guys! Your family is already so adorable I can't wait to see what the new addition is like!
congrats you guys - that's awesome!
What a cool way to announce! That is great news! June will be here quicker than you know it! What will the age difference be between your kiddos? So happy for you!
Post a Comment