10/21/11

fall days on the deck

These guys love having our very own deck out back, and so do I. It's so nice to open the door and let them run around on the slide, ride their bikes, and enjoy the beautiful fall weather without having to load up in the car. The day's never complete without a few bumps and bruises from outside to show for it!

And these two make me want to eat them right up. LOVE these photos.

deck1

deck3

deck4

deck8

look who's getting hair on top! We call her Cindy Lou Who when her hair's up like this, well deserved. :)
deck2

deck5

deck6

Oh Lila, these two photos make me want to kiss her to pieces over and over. LOVE THEM! Her "o" face is the face we see when she's making a doggy sound. SO CUTE, she gets so excited for dogs! Good thing she has stuffed animals to fulfill her fuzzy animal needs!
deck7

And this kid, he's growing up so much lately! I love his sweet little boy voice and his cute little smile and can't believe he's getting so big...just 2 weeks until he's 3! Please let this looking-at-the-camera-for-me phase last, I'm loving it!
Van blog-001

deck9

deck11

2 comments:

baxtersrus said...

They are so adorable!!!
Isn't it wonderful when the weather's nice and the kids just love playing outside all day? I love it!

kallina said...

awww so cute! love the pictures!