9/2/09

van in may {5.21.09}

{sitting, 6.5 months}

This was the first time I could finally get a good photoshoot of Van outside, because at long last he was sitting on his own. For some reason I was really excited when he accomplished the whole sitting up thing, I just think babies are so cute sitting all by themselves. He'd been "army-crawling" for nearly a month at this time, so I was happy to see that besides being mobile, he could also finally sit still. :) I went on a walk with him because the weather was perfect, and when there happened to be some empty lawn at the park, and I happened to have the camera in the stroller, I couldn't resist. And apparently Van couldn't resist eating the grass. We've been told "he's very oral," and we're not quite sure how to take that, but we'll attribute the grass-eating to that statement.

They're a bit dark, but being 4 months behind and all, I didn't feel like editing them.

IMG_7487
IMG_7534
IMG_7523
IMG_7519
IMG_7515
IMG_7492


Not the greatest pic, but I caught the end of a sneeze, and I think his sneezes are so funny, so I had to include it.
IMG_7496


my favorite of the day:
IMG_7548


And here are some random photos. Looks like we've got another dude who loves to drive in the family! He loves getting behind the steering wheel. Sounds like somebody else I know.....
IMG_7557
IMG_7562
IMG_7565

1 comment:

Alex said...

I love the third photo where he looks like he is just trying SO hard to stuff all of that grass in his mouth! Cute pictures!