3/24/08

Charlotte and Seth, DC Temple

I'll let Melissa fill you in about the wedding, when she gets a minute...

Seth and his family are from Ireland and the newlyweds will be living there as well. At the wedding we were given this "Real Shamrock" which is a wild shamrock from the highways and byeways of Ireland. St. Patrick introduced this little plant to Ireland in 433AD. This shamrock encasing has on it the inscription "Remember that happiness is a means of travel, not a destination." We're going to miss Charlotte and Seth, and hope to be able to visit them in that beautiful country someday.




4 comments:

Alexis said...

I didn't know that Charlotte was engaged...let alone married and off to Ireland. Wow...I'm out of the loop. She looks great...and so do you.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I love weddings!!! PS what time do you want to have dinner Sunday???

S&F Seminario said...

Just wanted to say how fun it was to see you and we'll keep checking up on you here!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Guys- this is Jeff and Jenna Corry... Found your blog- And you guys gook great! Feel free to check us out as well- thecorrys.blogspot.com

-Jeff and Jenna

P.S. What kind of camera do you have??